What information is collected, how we use itWe collect any information that you enter on this Website. We collect the following information about you:
- Identifying information – Name
- Identifying information – Postal / Shipping address
- Identifying information – Phone number
- Identifying information – IP address
- Identifying information – Email address
- Identifying information – Device identifier
- Internet or other electronic activity – Browsing history
- Internet or other electronic activity – Search history
- Internet or other electronic activity – Information regarding your interaction with our website or application
- Geolocation information – Geolocation information
With whom we share your informationWe do not share your Personal Information with any third parties. Personal Information means all “identifying information” as listed above.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Children’s privacyThis Website is intended for use by adults only. If a person whom we know to be under age 18 provides Personal Information to us via the Website, we will use that information only to inform the child that the child cannot use this Website.
Analytics programsThis Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors as perceived or predicted by the software. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Information retentionWe retain all information collected until we no longer need the information or your consumer request (see “Your rights” below) is approved. Personal Information is encrypted.
Direct marketingWe use the information collected about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. Residents of the European Union and/or the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom – You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rightsDepending upon where you reside, you may have the following rights with regard to your Personal Information:
- The right to access your information.
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible).
- Rectification of information: the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.
- The right to stop receiving direct marketing without your consent.